We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how deuslensmachina.com and its affiliates (collectively "Deus Lens Machina") collect and process your personal information through Deus Lens Machina websites, products, services, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice. By using Deus Lens Machina Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Deus Lens Machina Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Automatic Information: Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our services and other content served by or on behalf of Deus Lens Machina on other websites.
Does Deus Lens Machina Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Deus Lens Machina, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Deus Lens Machina and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of Deus Lens Machina, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is My Data With You?
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Deus Lens Machina account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- It is important to know that you can always contact us if you want us to delete all your data that we store. Once we verify your identity, we will delete all of your data. This process may take up to 14 working days.
What If I Have More Questions?
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website. We will make sure to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.
This document was last changed 13.07.2021. at 03:00h CET